Connecting Twinkly to a local network is useful on many levels:
- You will have wider coverage and you will be able to use the app from any place in the house;
- If your device automatically connects to the network, as soon as you get home you are ready to start using Twinkly.
- You can create groups linking several products and you can apply spectacular
- customized effects.
- Connect Twinkly to other devices like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Home Kit (coming soon!)
- Increase the operating range of the connection with your smartphone and Twinkly and use the entire range covered by your Wi-Fi connection
- Avoid having to change the network every time you want to use Twinkly.
Back to FAQs