With Twinkly you can free your creativity creating new effects!
Effects could be Fixed Effects or Loop Effects.
Create a custom Fixed effect
- Select the device for which you want to create a new effect.
- Access the Main Menu, then tap on “Create Effect
Select the Color
First, select the color you want to apply on the lower color bar, then adjust the saturation with the second colored bar.
Twinkly Special Edition generation 2 will also have a third bar to select the Warm White.
Select the tool
Choose the tool you want to use to draw the effect on your basic layout / layout, being it basic or mapped by you.
- Pencil: for a subtle and light stroke, it allows you to select just a few LED lights at a time and apply a full color.
- Brush: for a thicker stroke, it allows you to select more LED lights at a time and apply a full color.
- Sparkles: It applies to the selected LEDs a sparkle effect, that will remind you of fairy dust.
- Rubber: it delete the effect from the LEDs that you’ll touch.
Apply or erase the color with the selected tool
Once selected the tool, touch the LEDs on which you want to intervene.
You can select single LEDs or work on groups moving your finger on the screen.
Click on “tick” icon on the top right of your screen to save the effect and give it a name, your effect will be available in the main gallery, from where you’ll be able to add it to your favorites.
Personal effects appear in the gallery with a pencil stroke.
Note: personal effects cannot be modified from the gallery.
Create a Loop effect
Follow the same instruction above, but note the small rounded icon on the top right of you screen.
Tap on the icon to make the time counter start. Create your personal effect into the time frame.
You can add multiple colors. Once done, tap on “tick” icon to save and give a name to your effect.
Here you can find an useful tutorial: