Groups of JOIN type allow you to apply an effect in succession, one string after the other. This is considered as an actual extension of the string. All LEDs will behave as part of a single string even if they are not physically connected to each other.
- Access the “Devices” menu.
- Add all Twinkly devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure they are all on, marked with the Green status icon.
- Select all the devices you want to add to the group.
- Select the “Join” group type.
- Give your group a name.
- The group will appear in the device list.
- Select the group, go to the Layout menu and perform a new mapping of your lights to obtain a complete mapping of the entire lighting group.
Here you can find an useful tutorial: