The Reset procedure is useful to take back Twinkly to factory default conditions, for the following cases in particular:
- If you want to install Twinkly on a new local Wi-Fi network.
- If there are ongoing connection problems between Twinkly and the local Wi-Fi.
The process is extremely easy:
- Unplug Twinkly from the power socket
- Press the button on the controller and plug Twinkly back in the power socket
- Keep pressing the button until the lights on the string will be steady and red.
Twinkly is now back to factory defaults!
Remember: if you reset your Device, you will lose all the settings previously saved as personal effects, layouts, groups.
Here you can find an useful tutorial: