“Scene” type groups are groups of lights arranged on extended scenarios.
- Access the “Devices” menu
- Make sure they are all on, marked with the Green status icon.
- Select all the devices you want to add to the group
- Select the “SCENE” group type
- Camera Mapping – Use the smartphone camera to map the group
- Vertical – Select single devices from the Higher one (IE: top of the tree) to the lower one (Base of the tree).
- Horizontal – Select single devices from the left to the right.
- Give your group a name.
- The group will appear in the device list.
- In the case of Camera Mapping option, you will be riven to perform the mapping of the whole scene
Here you can find an useful tutorial: