Groups of SYNC type allow you to apply the same effect to two or more strings simultaneously. (ex: two 250 LED strings placed on two columns of a porch). The applied effects will be synchronized and visually identical even if the two strings are arranged differently. The app will handle the mapping of each of the two strings separately.
- Access the “Devices” menu.
- Make sure they are all on, marked with the Green status icon.
- Recommended: perform the mapping of each individual device PRIOR to include it into the SYNC group
- Select all the devices you want to add to the group.
- Give your group a name
- The group will appear in the device list
Here you can find an useful tutorial: